What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The most effective way of web site promotion and building your online prospects
- The place for people looking for promotion of internet business at economical cost, to target the online community
- The cost effective solution and effort to bring list owners and advertisers together
- With over 156 Ezines with 2.6 Million+ Subscribers and 5 Groups
- The best deal for the small and large business owners
- With automated ad submission also included
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ezine Ad scores 72.94/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ezinead.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $25.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ezinead.net you’ll also be taken through to ezinead.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)